Montag, 26. September 2016

Skaven - Rat Ogres + a packmaster

Well and here we come to one of my favorit unit in my Skaven army -> the rat ogres!
I just love Ogres in general but these rat Ogres are just as cool. :-)
Ok now for the models; two of these, including the packmaster are out of the "blood isle" set made by "Games-Workshop" (www.games-workshop.com).
The third rat Ogre is called "giant wererat" and out of the "bones" collection by "Reaper Miniatures" (http://www.reapermini.com).
Tragically the plastic that is used for the minis out of the "bones" collection does not agree with the varnish I normally use for my minis. So I could not use my usual varnish that gives everything a more "matté" look, but rather had to use a more typicall varnish that gives the model a more shiny look. I don´t like it but I have no choice in this....
If any of you has some experience with varnish and reaper plastic, write me please.




And now for the single ones:











And finally the packmaster:




As you can see, the light was just perfect for a nice photo shooting. :-)

Avarchillion

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen