Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

Silver Tower 17 - Knight-Questor

And finally we come to the last figure of the "Silver Tower - Warhammer Quest" set made by "Games Workshop" (www.games-workshop.com), the Knight Questor.

To be perfectly frank I never liked the bulky space marine like look of the Stormcast Eternals. They just look a little bit to much like Dr Whos Cybermen.

Anyway, setting my differences aside, this mini here started to grow on me rapidly while painting. I thought that the "everything in gold" coloring scheme seemed rather bland and therefore I made him mostly silver with gold only as an secondary color for the metal pieces. Also I put a few ruby painted pieces in it and tada finally a not boring stormcast eternal. :-)





Avarchillion

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen