Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

Silver Tower 14 - Excelsior Warpriest & Gryph Hound

Here comes the Warpriest and his loyal Gryph Hound out of the "Silver Tower - Warhammer Quest" set made by "Games Workshop" (www.games-workshop.com).

Here I really went off the beaten path because I wanted to make sure that all these units are compatible with the Age of Sigmar armies I already have. A black warpriest just did not fit my Empire army and so I gave him a big beard, filed off part of his nose and turned him into a white guy. Now he fits the rest of my arms.

First I wasn´t sure if the beard would work. I do not have much experience with these kind of modifications, but hey in the end it looks as if the beard should have been there all along. :-)





Avarchillion

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen